Tuesday 15 February 2022


 Third Booke Of Songs 1603

by John Dowland; The Consort Of Musicke
L'Oiseau-Lyre (DSLO 531-2)
Publication date 1977
Topics Classical, Renaissance
Language English; French; German

Tracklist:
Disc 1:
1. I. Farewell Too Fair
2. II. Time Stands Still
3. III. Behold A Wonder Here
4. IV. Daphne Was Not So Chaste
5. V. Me, Me And None But Me
6. VI. When Phoebus First Did Daphne Love
7. VII. Say, Love, If Ever Thou Didst Find
8. VIII. Flow Not So Fast, Ye Fountains
9. IX. What If I Never Speed?
10. X. Love Stood Amazed
Disc 2:
1. XI. Lend Your Ears To My Sorrow
2. XII. By A Fountain Where I Lay
3. XIII. O What Hath Overwrought?
4. XIV. Farewell, Unkind!
5. XV. Weep You No More, Sad Fountains
6. XVI. Fie On This Feigning
7. XVII. I Must Complain
8. XVIII. It Was A Time When Silly Bees
9. XIX. The Lowest Trees Have Tops
10. XX. What Poor Astronomers Are They
11. XXI. Come When I Call

Download: https://disk.yandex.com/d/cUs_uSZhNvYB3w

No comments:

Post a Comment